RETURNS and EXCHANGES
We want you to love your online purchase from AZURE AND INDIGO.
We pride ourselves on beautifully finished garments and great quality. We personally check every order is of this standard upon shipping.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied you may return for a store credit or exchange only. Please note:
- Returns or exchanges are accepted within 14 days from the date of purchase for full price items. Items received outside this period may not be accepted.
- We do not offer exchanges or credit notes for items purchased on sale.
- We suggest that all items should be tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within our returns time frame.
- Items should be in the original condition with no makeup stains, perfume odours or missing tags.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return the item. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the transaction, so you might like to send it registered post.
- AZURE and INDIGO items are checked thoroughly before shipping. We will exchange or refund for any item deemed faulty. Faults will be determined by Centaine White Pty Ltd, the manufacturer. If you think your item is faulty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately once item is received with a photo of the fault.
Please note: AZURE and INDIGO items are often hand dyed, beaded, embroidered or block printed. The characteristics associated with these hand made finishes ie, dye lines, slight bleed marks of block printing or embroidery threads are all unique and inherent characteristics of our styles are not considered defects.
HOW TO RETURN FOR A STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE YOUR ITEM:
Please email us your NAME and ORDER NUMBER immediately once you know you require an exchange or credit to email@example.com we will then advise and approve your return to the below address:
C/O RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
AZURE AND INDIGO
65 WASON ST